[Nfb-krafters-korner] and Passover

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 12:44:41 UTC 2013

Hi, All!

I just want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter Sunday! Smiles! And for those who celebrate Passover, I know that today and for a few more days to come, you will be celebrating this time as well!

So far, we don't have rain and if the trend continues, we won't have rain for seven Sundays thereafter! Yes, they claim that if it rains on Easter Sunday, it will do likewise for seven more Sundays! Believe it or not, though it is just a tail, it has been known to happen! Smiles!

Enjoy a lovely day with family. Ours is not close in proximity, so the day with be fairly quiet though my husband will be cooking a ham and we'll have other goodies with it! Smiles!

Hugs to all!