[Nfb-krafters-korner] winder

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 16:54:24 UTC 2013

Well some of the yarns come in a kinda rectancle shaped  yarn like  Love
that Yarn Hobby Lobby and some come in a shaped ball.  You stil can  pull from
the center or the outside but they are just shaped differently.   I don't
know brand names to let you know the difference.  But when you go  shopping
feel the yarn and you might get some that feel like they are balls and  some
like longer rectangles.

In a message dated 3/31/2013 12:43:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,