[Nfb-krafters-korner] winder

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 17:26:34 UTC 2013

Sorry, I was in computer braille and ygot to switch! My message was stating that I have skeins out yarn that are almost shaped like balls, but not quite!

As for your suggestions, Joyce, we certainly let the companies know how we felt about the yarn! In some cases, we were able to woite e-mails! My friend, Linda, who was teaching me at the time also wrote since I had purchased several skeins of a brand that were not acceptable! We got an apology but that was it. So, while we point out things, and it just doesn't apply to yarn manufacturers, the words fall on deaf ears! When I saw that four skeins of yarn were defective, I took them back and the rest I ordered and got my money back! We have a feeling that many people complained because there were no skeins of this particular dye lot on the shelves! When we went back a month or more later, there was a new batch, so I purchased again and they were just fine!

The yarn # which I am working right now is a delight to use and winding was no problem whatsoever! Smiles!

Hugs