[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mitten class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 10 02:50:01 UTC 2013

Depending on how everyone is doing I will go over what I did last week for
those who need it,

Some of you seem to  be knitting too tight.  You can always use  larger
needles if you want,.  If you have interchangeable  needles try  putting a
larger needle on one side of your circular needle I might be wrong,  but if you
put the larger needle on the left hand side of the needle and the  smaller
on the right side of your circ needle it will work well.  I will  give it a
try before tomorrows -Friday's class- to test it out.I believe it will