[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting mittens class

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri May 10 13:59:30 UTC 2013

I missed last week, and unfortunately can't come this week! We have a meeting tonight which is always the second Friday of the month. My provider is working on why I am having difficulty accessing that number as I receive a fast busy signal.

So sorry I am missing out on this class. I'd like the pattern though, so I can try and work with these mittons since I purchased the needles and yarn! My attentions to attend the class were good ones!

Hugs