[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami lovers

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Mon May 13 20:08:21 UTC 2013

Thanks, Joyce. It would be lovely if as many of our list members as possible
could join this class. We will be folding a square gift bow that can be used
as decoration on gifts, on cards, etc. No origami experience is needed, so
everybody is most welcome to join this e-mail class.
Hope to have many of you sign up and if you have any questions in the
meantime, you are welcome to contact me on or off list.
stephlin at iafrica.com
Very best wishes.
Lindy