[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat May 20

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 14 19:03:12 UTC 2013

Come and join us this coming Monday May 29 th at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM
Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific
605 781 1000 code 875029#
Host: Joyce
I need all your help so mark the date and call in.  We will be having  a
discussion on purchasing yarn online,.

I need your words of experience on the places you gbuy your yarns, what you
 have experienced [good and bad].  How helpful are they.  Do they have
sales or specials on shipping?

This is a discussion everyone can participate in and learn where to go and
where not to spend your money.

So come on and join us on May 20 and bring your 2 cents to share with all
of us.