[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT, Birding by ear

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 14 19:48:00 UTC 2013

Oh no.  I would love to have this.  I am at our Girl Scout  Meeting tonight
from 6:30 PM to 8 PM.

Is there any way I can get a copy of this part of the show?

This would be so fantastic to show to Girl Scouts to bring the awareness of
 blind, sounds, and birds.  It would be fantastic to bring to GS Summer
Camp  for nature.

In a message dated 5/14/2013 3:30:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,