[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: plasticc canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed May 15 16:51:45 UTC 2013

Suey;
Are you still on the list?  I have not heard from you for a long time, nor have I heard your name mentioned.  I was cleaning up and found your e-mails.  I hope you can join us on June third for the chat on plastic canvas.  If not, call me or e-mail me.
Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov>

301-916-8549

Terry P.