[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami lovers

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu May 16 12:00:14 UTC 2013

Hi Paulette and all,

I am sure grateful and privileged to have been given the opportunity to
share my love of crafts and learn from you all even though I live here in
South Africa.
I think that classes by conference call is absolutely wonderful, but I am
just so glad that e-mail classes are an option for those who cannot attend
the phone classes for whatever reason.

Origami or paper folding relies a lot on written instructions, which seems
to work well via e-mail. If anyone else would like to teach using e-mail as
a medium, you are welcome to contact me for ideas and to share info.
I am thinking there might be some other types of crafts that would also work
if they could be taught via e-mail?

I was thinking of a sewing project using folding and sewing techniques.

My address is
stephlin at iafrica.com

In the meantime, please come and join the origami class you all. You get a
mail each day or so and I think there is an element of anticipation,
awaiting the next clue, if I could call it that.

Best wishes.

Lindy