[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun May 19 23:17:44 UTC 2013

Your stories of Bonnie remind me so of a dear friend those of us in Michigan lost last year. he was the Dean of Students at the school for the blind, another avid Lion and a man with a happy spirit.
I was thinking, if you are worried about not finishing the shall in time, make it a lap blanket. Might be just the thing for summer.
Henrietta