[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting question with circular needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 20 21:43:28 UTC 2013

Terry,

Please clearify this a little better.  You say that you have 8/14  needles
and you want to know if you can making anything larger then 14  inches.
What type of needles are these? Straight, circular?  As I  never came across 14
inche circular ,  maybe are they 16 inch Circular or  14 inche straight
needles?

Then you mentioned it is catching on the loom.  So I am not sure what  you
have.  Please let us know so we might give you an answer.

In a message dated 5/20/2013 10:11:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,