[Nfb-krafters-korner] product

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed May 22 13:34:11 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone who replied with help for my address book question with
ideas. I do use most of those suggested, the binders and file boxes but I
was looking for an address book like most people use, that you can place in
your pocketbook, open, find the letter and then find the address of that
person. I know the cell phones and computers do this I was trying to find a
portable hard copy way. Yes, I found the small book at APH with the small
slate, but maybe I have to invent something, I am amazed that it does not
exist. Thank you all for your help, keep watching, I will invent this and
sell it to you all on sale day.
Terry K