[Nfb-krafters-korner] product help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 23 19:37:41 UTC 2013

Now here is my idea...

You want something small enough to put in your pocket or pocketbook.

First go out and purchase some businesscards You can get them in a office
supply store.  I have a signature guide that also has a slate for
businesscards on it.  Put your information on the cards with the  businesscard slate
and get a diaper pin or large safety pin.  after you  Brailed your cards and
put them in alphabetic  order poke the upper corner  and slide them on the
pin close up the pin and toss it in your purse and you  have your own just
the right size address/phone number reference.

If you pick up folks businesscards you can also slate name and phone number
 on the back side of the card and add it into your book.  That way the
print  is on the back for the sighted and the Braille is for you.

In a message dated 5/22/2013 9:11:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,