[Nfb-krafters-korner] ravelry announces separate category for loom knit p...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 28 03:56:16 UTC 2013

What timing for all.  Sara will be doing a Chat on June 10 for  Ravelry.
We also will be having a guest speaker [Crystal] that will be at  a Chat
[date not set yet] to talk about getting around on Ravelry.  Sara's  chat will
be general information telling us what Ravelry is all about.

In a message dated 5/27/2013 11:45:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,