[Nfb-krafters-korner] projects

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue May 28 13:33:05 UTC 2013

 I have put wribbing in the brim of some of my hats.  This means do your original e-wrap cast on and e-wrap and perl around the loom, each row for 5 or 10 rows, depending on the size of your hat.  Then continue the body of your hat.
The brim will be tighter, but it will stretch easily.  I like it best for baby items.

Terry