[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello to the new folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 29 15:26:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

We have had a few new folks join the list recently and I want to send out a
 warm welcome to all,.

Please take the time to introduce yourselves and let us know what type of
crafts you like to do or what type of crafts you are interested in  learning.

Take time to check out our website at www,.KraftersKorner.org
and be sure to check the calendar for upcoming classes,.

Classes are slowing down for the summer, but we are booking our Xmas in
August classes and still have some room for more of those cklasses.

We have a few Monday Night Chats booked in for June and always looking out
for more ideas on those.

Welcome to everyone.