[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 30 02:32:38 UTC 2013

Hi Cathy,

Let me explain how to do this.  Once you have made your chain and DC  in
the third chain from your hook,.  DC in each chain until you are at the  first
chain.  You need to put 3 double crochets [DC] into the end chain so  you
can turn around that corner and DC back up the other side.  You need to  put
3 DC at the end chain and slip stitch into the top of the Chain that you
began at.  You will need to chain 3 before starting the DC.

At each corner you need to put 3 DC at each end [2 ends on this] into the
middle 3 DC to go around to the other side.

This will make it grow both longer and wider,.

I have never made a blanket this way, but I have made socks and done the
toe this way.

In a message dated 5/29/2013 7:14:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,