[Nfb-krafters-korner] projects

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri May 31 02:13:41 UTC 2013

Annette,

Well, that makes since and that will also allow it to curve better around
your shoulders and form a simple collar.  That is also the principle behind
the knitted or crochetted shrug that you fold into a rectangle and then only
sew enough of the short sides to make your sleeve holes.  You then fold down
one long side just about twice which will form a fluffy collar around your
neck and not bunch up across your back.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net