[Nfb-krafters-korner] students

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 19:01:48 UTC 2013

I am happy that the teachers are talking up their upcoming classes, but for
 the new folks here I just want to say, when the classes are posted to the
website, a notice goes out to the teacher telling her it is up on the web
site.  It is the teachers job to promote her class via the email list and
encourage folks to go and sign up for the class.  It is the students job to
go and sign up for the class they want.  I suggest that you stop by and
check out the calendar over at
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)   frequently.
That is the only way you can register for a class.  A  class list will be
formed and sent to the teacher 3 or 4 days before the class  [email classes have
a week cut off] and you will get an email from your teacher  with the phone
number for your class.You will