[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have to say this...

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Nov 1 20:05:04 UTC 2013

I agree that Joyce does a magnificent job with KK. It appears that so many people are willing to work hard, and with Joyce at the helm doing as well as she does, I'm not surprised. It's not easy to keep e-mail groufs active all the time, but Joyce manages to keep us all going and interested. I will have been a member a year in not so long from now and have enjoyed this group very much!

Thanks, Joyce, and all the teachers who do so much for those of us who are not so knowleggeable when it comes to crafts. I enjoy my loom knitting and look forward to learning more.

Hugs

Sunshine and Ivanna, my cute little labradorable, the mischief maker in a group of dogs

Google Talk: Halogirl817

"Tell me and I forget teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."