[Nfb-krafters-korner] 12 days of Fund Raising

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Nov 1 20:15:27 UTC 2013

Hi, Joyce!

I know that Becky and I have encouraged folks to become paid members of this group because it's such a good one! People like to join, but they don't want to pay for the classes which really concerns me because the cost per year is not so great. I like your idea that folks can donate so that the website and the classes can continue! I hope I will be able to do that and should be able to if I get a part-time job! Smiles!

Hugs