[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have to say this...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 20:46:38 UTC 2013

Many, many thanks for this and the comments of others here.  I wanted  to
creat a place where blind people could come and share their enjoyment, know
how, ideas, knowledge, to teach and learn crafting with  limited sight or
no sight at all.  Krafters Korner is all of that and more.  The  friendship
here is outstanding and I am blessed when I get to share this with  the
friends that I have made here at Krafters Korner thru the NFB Krafters  Division.
 Krafters Korner is for everyone and Everyone makes Krafters  Korner what
it is.

In a message dated 11/1/2013 3:20:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,