[Nfb-krafters-korner] to our out of country folks on the list

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 03:48:51 UTC 2013

HI guys.  I’m still around.  still away from home.  We got stuck while visiting my parents because of bush fires and smoke.  No. there are no fires really close to us but they are north of us, which is the direction we have to travel in to get home. Am still beading.  actually my mum had a garage sale today and I put some of my hand made jewellery out there. Not many people turned up though so didn’t manage to sell anything.  Oh well, I have a lot of enjoyment making them. There is always ebay lol. Anyway getting back on topic, I might have to look online and see if I can buy a loom. Can someone explain what type of loom I would need can knit but have never loom knitted. Am I correct in reading that there will be some loom classes?  Hope to actually be able to join a class soon.
	regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com