[Nfb-krafters-korner] to our out of country folks on the list

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:22:53 UTC 2013

Hi.  I also found this loom called an all in one knitting loom. Here is the description.  Does anyone have any idea if this would work? link follows the description in case anyone has enough vision to see the pictures and give me an idea. lol
It’s a knitting board, round loom and sock loom in one! This loom makes hats, socks, afghans, scarves, shawls, sweaters, rugs, baby items and much more. The knitting board uses all weight yarns and is made of solid hardwood with high grade nylon, grooved pins. Lightweight at only 500 grams, it has 48 pegs per side with 9.5mm spacing. With five peg sliders and three spacer settings, this loom is completely adjustable. 46 cm long
http://www.foxcollection.com.au/Product_Detail.aspx?ParentCategoryID=145&CategoryID=176&ProductID=62951
 Warm regards and blessings
Maria, Joe and FurBabies
Email:  iMessage:bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com