[Nfb-krafters-korner] January loom e-mail class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 17:43:27 UTC 2013

Hello Denise,

I am not Debbie, but will answer your questions.
This afghan is probably not the best thing for a beginner to try. It is a
large project needing an expensive loom and will take a lot of time to make.
The classes that are for beginners will be announced soon enough you will
see them coming up on the website and they will say specifically that they
are for beginners I am not certain who is teaching them or exactly what the
projects will be, but hang on and we will find out soon.
Joyce is away for the weekend and I am sure she will let us know more soon.
Cathy