[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat question Important

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 20:36:54 UTC 2013

Thank you very much Terry for stepping in while I was gone.

I am trying to go thru my emails backwards so I am not to Fridays email as
of yet.

I defintely will be at Monday Nights Chat and help out with describing how
to make the candy wreaths.

We had suggested the metal single wire Brass rings that they use to create
many things including macramay in 8 inch or 10 inch, don't go much bigger
then  that unless you plan on getting a lot of candy.  The 8"  we suggest at
least 3 pounds of candy.  They need to be the candy that has a wrapper
[individually wrapped] with twist ends on both sides.  Tootsie rolls,
Peppermints, Jolly Ranchers, Carmel chews, etc.  These are the easiest to  just tie
on the ring with color yarn or string[Kite string works well].   You will
need to get decorations[dollar store has plenty usually].  You can  use a
large bow or any type of decoration to add to this wreath.

You basically need the metal ring, candy and yarn or string for Monday
Night to work on your wreath.  Decorations will be discussed, but can be  added
whenever.

I hope some of you plan on being there on Monday Night.

605 781 1000 code 875029#
9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific.

In a message dated 11/2/2013 1:53:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,