[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the 3rd day of fund raising

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 22:54:55 UTC 2013

Hi,
Maybe he is onto something though.  I know locally there are some
collectable ornaments which depict local historical places.  They put out a
new ornament each year, and it benefits the Easter Seals program.  We could
maybe start with a very simple ornament with maybe one of the first classes
taught here at Krafters Korner.  Market them as authentic collectable
ornaments and print certificates signed by Ms Joyce herself!  We pick the
ornament, give the class and then make them.  There is a limited  stock of
course and sell them to raise money.  The certificates could be done on nice
card stock and the ornament packaged in a beautiful crocheted, knitted,
felted, or sewn bag.  Just a thought.

Jill