[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the 3rd day of fund raising

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 22:57:32 UTC 2013

Hi Terry,
What about creating a class that specifically calls on all of us to make a
little something to sell at national convention that would entice the
general audience. I'm thinking something with the NFB Whozit logo or our
mission... Potholders with whozit or a beaded whozit pin, or even a whozit
necklace or something like that? Alternatively, we could sell something that
could be in high demand at convention or throughout the year that is not
related to NFB. I'm not sure, maybe something related to traveling - small
sized toiletries, etc. These are just ideas and maybe not very good ones,
but it's what I've got!
Cheers,
Melanie