[Nfb-krafters-korner] January loom e-mail class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 01:16:26 UTC 2013

Usually the fine and extra fine gauge looms are made for socks and sock
weight yarn.  I believe the Kiss loom [all the looms except the sock loom  you
can use from sports weight yarn, dk, worstered weight, # 5 and 6 up to a
thick rope if you want to.

They are designed totally different from the normal looms out there.

In a message dated 11/1/2013 10:10:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,