[Nfb-krafters-korner] consumer crafts birthday gift

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 02:06:54 UTC 2013

Happy Birthday from your friends here.

In a message dated 11/3/2013 9:05:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jillbilly4 at comcast.net writes:

Thank  you!  It was a very nice birthday!  We went out as a family to  Red
Lobster.  I got a new blind toy... the colorino color Identifier,  some
craft
supplies for  making earrings, cologne, and my oldest John,  16, actually
bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers with his own money  earned from his
part time job!  It really touched me that he did  that.
Jill