[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the 3rd day of fund raising

lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 4 14:26:15 UTC 2013

Melanie,
I think your idea is great and want to add toboccans and scarves to the
list.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 642-0005
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33461
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!