[Nfb-krafters-korner] to our out of country folks on the list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 19:14:53 UTC 2013

That was what I was wondering about.  Now I am unsure and just asking,  but
some got the looms for $5 Provocraft looms.  Are they a set of 4?   If it
costs $5 for a set and $30 for the shipping that might be a good  deal.

I have not looked over at EBay, but folks out of the USA might find them
closer to their home country so shipping might be cheaper.

I am asking the looming folks to help our friends to find the correct looms
 that will be used for the basic classes.  I do know that the round looms
have been used a lot in  the classes we have done.

Please teachers  help.

In a message dated 11/4/2013 1:01:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cjacobse at telus.net writes:

The cost  is about $30 in the US, $20 for shipping. just so you know.
CJ

Sent  from my iPad

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Knifty-Knitter-Nifty-11-5-Round-Knitting-Loom-YELLOW-/380290618153?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588b165329&_uhb=1

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/bubbygirl1972%40gmail.com