[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the fourth day of fund raising

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 20:47:21 UTC 2013

Here is your daily think along, we have the third and fourth day covered by
Len and Jill, please follow along with us below for day 3 and 4 and possible
5 also.

On the first day of fund raising,

   Joyce said to me; Donations of free membership to add to our group.

On the second day of fund raising,

   Kathy said to me; Make stitch counter bracelets so simple and easy for
all you see.

On the third day of fund raising,

   Len said to me; Santa ornaments just think and see.

On the fourth day of fund raising,

   Jill said to me; Ornaments at Christmas, collector items jonly from Kraft
Korners, once a year only, special treats.

Follow along and watch for number 5 tomorrow and new member with a new idea.

Terry K