[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes for Jan

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 22:47:46 UTC 2013

to the teachers.  The time is getting short and some of you have  contacted
me and got dates for your classes and some have only talked to me  about
doing classes in Jan and Feb.  Please remember class proposals need  to be in
for the month of January by November 15.    There is the  holidays in there
and I am sure Cindy Sheets would like to have some holiday  time available.

If you have gotten a date for a class and put in your class proposal
already, perfect.

If you need a date contact me soon and then do not delay getting the
proposal in.  You need to get your class date first before you do the class
proposal.