[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knit miniature sweater class

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Wed Nov 6 00:19:56 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It's that time of year again. It's time to start thinking about decorating
for Christmas! So, zip on over to the sign up page and sign up for my knit
miniature sweater class, which is the day after tomorrow, Thursday. This is
a great little cutie with many uses. First, I need to let you know that
there is no sewing. Let me repeat that, no sewing! You will be making a
raglan pull over sweater in miniature. This sweater can be used to hang on
your tree, decorate a package, added to a wreath, or given to a child for
her doll. You can also give it to someone for whom you are planning to make
a sweater, as a little sample of what they can expect in the future. We
don't have much time, so hurry on over and sign up for this 2 session
sweater class!

Paulette