[Nfb-krafters-korner] my craft projects, and how are yours going?

Maria And Joe bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 00:25:14 UTC 2013

Hi, well craft projects mainly I have been beading. My latest thing has been to learn how to make flowers with seed beads. Took Me ages to learn but I have a good flower now. Not sure if it's technically correct, but it looks good I am told. By the way, who ever sent me the link for the site in Brisbane called yarn over thank you very much. Once I know what Loom  and stuff I need for the classes in January I should be able to get it from there.

Maria, Joe and Karly.

email: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad