[Nfb-krafters-korner] Frogging

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:43:08 UTC 2013

Hi Melanie,

Yes, I do it with yarn if I can untangle it and if I think the yarn will not
get ruined in the process. I do it more often with beads however. Anything
to save money. <smile>

I have some projects which simply will not come right for me. I'll try them
three times and if that won't work I'll take it apart and say "oh well, time
to move on." Sometimes I come back months later and try again but with
different yarn or beads or whatever. Like the mittens on circulars is a
project I would like to revisit soon.

Cathy