[Nfb-krafters-korner] my craft projects, and how are yours going?

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Thu Nov 7 00:36:15 UTC 2013

Hi,
I finish my cable hat. It came out real nice. I now need to make a scarf &
mittens to match it. I stilll need to finish the foot of my stocking. I have
a pumpkin almost done. I am still working on my shawl from your class. I
have a shawl/lap blanket  in progress. I also have my afghan started for the
class I am teaching in
January. I want to make star ordaments of safety pin & beads.
I also want to make angel ordaments.
Debbie -----Original Message-----