[Nfb-krafters-korner] Basket class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 02:15:24 UTC 2013

I want to say that it was a bit strange at the Basket Class as 3 of us were
 at the class an I believe Shelby tried several times coming into the class
and  we could hear her, but I dont think she could hear us.  She tried
several  times or if it was someone else please let me know.

Jill called in and then called back in on her house phone and it sounded
like the same thing was going on.  She got in OK with her cell phone and we
heard her come in thru her house phone, but I don't think she could hear  us.

I will make arrangements with the ones that could not get into the class to
 either do it on the phone or I will send the instructions out Thursday and
let  me know if I can be of any help with the finishing of the basket.