[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginners loom email class

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 20:55:15 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Some time later tonight, California time, I will know precisely what
loom everyone should purchase/use for my email loom class in the new
year.

Right now, I think a 12 peg flower loom is the easiest to use for my
project, however, it might not come out as stretchy as I want it to be
and may not be a suitable project for someone who requires a larger
size. At the very worse, it will be made on a 24 peg loom--or anything
that has 12 to 18 pegs. There are two ways to go about what I will
teach, and I'm not too concerned about the loom. If you have a large
gauge loom, you've got a good start. If need be, I can have
alternative instructions for someone or anyone not knitting in the
round.

Again, I'll know more in a few hours.

LM