[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the seventh day of fund raising

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 23:40:50 UTC 2013

On the seventh day of fund raising, the fund raising elf was out and busy
all day and not able to be at the fund raising computer to send out the
message, bad elf. Sometimes it happens. So everyone that is reading this
please think of an idea to include for this seventh day for the bad AWOL elf
to hold up my bad behavior and I will be back posting on the eight day,
cause I will need Two. One for 7 one for 8. We made it to 6 and I want to
keep it going to 12 so, the night is young and this elf is old and tired and
holding you all thin thru the night for the next great ide3a.

Terry K