[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the ninth day of fund raising

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 02:53:08 UTC 2013

Terry, actually I did send this idea to you privately. It was the email that
talked about other NFB groups doing similar to raise money as there members
and friends shopped.  So just talk to other groups, maybe even your state
has this set up.

See Cathy a glimmer of hope I can still remember things around the golden
cob webs.

What did Kenny Rogers sing, "You decorate my mind" in this case with golden
fur.

Becky and Jake who weaves golden dreams