[Nfb-krafters-korner] NFB store

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 21:48:02 UTC 2013

Wonder if we could make a deal with the NFB to make products for the store
they have.  Forgive me my head is full of football and I don't remember the
name of the store, but think it is the Independence market

For a percentage of the profit, we could make baby blankets with the symbol,
and colors of the NFB.  We could send the blankets one place for inspection
and placement of our symbol sown on. I could think of other products, but
baby blankets is pretty universal knitted or crocheted, or loomed, or
quilted, or.

Becky and Jake fluffing his tail for the Sea Hawks! and Steelers!