[Nfb-krafters-korner] OTHER: Cookies in a Jar

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 23:56:01 UTC 2013

Gee whiz, Cathy, thank you for pointing this out.  I can't believe I  did
not mention my own class when I was telling everyone about the new loom and
star classes.

I have a couple of recipies for everyone and I did keep it a secret.   They
make fantastic gifts for the holidays or hostess gifts.

You layer the ingredience in the jar and I have to find the words for the
note you attach to the jar.  You can purchase some holiday fabric like 1/2
yard piece[as I know you will make more then 1 jar] and they are great for
kids  to give to Grandmas or everyone to get one.  You just put an egg,
vanilla  extract and ??? depending on which ones you choose all in a bowl and mix
it up  and bake some cookies.

In a message dated 11/10/2013 6:45:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,