[Nfb-krafters-korner] December classes are up!All classes are up on the website.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 19:48:29 UTC 2013

The numbers are in.  Unless we squeeze in another class the second  week of
December we have not only reached our goal, but passed it with flying
colors and beads and everything crafty.

We will have done 62 classes at Krafters Korner in 2013!!!!

Hats off to all our teachers, who made this happen.  My thanks goes  out to
each one of you for making my dream come true.  Blind and sighted  folks
coming together to enjoy our crafting and to teach others around the  World.
Everyone helped to surpass my dreams and thoughts  that I had  over 6 years
ago.  That thought of mine, "wouldn't it be cool if some blind  folks could
get together and teach and share with each other  how they do  their
crafting."
Thank you for helping me bring to life this thought.
Joyce Kane,  President
NFB Krafters  Division