[Nfb-krafters-korner] new members to this list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 20:11:12 UTC 2013

Please do take the time to introduce yourselves to Krafters Korner  list.
We would love to know the state or part of the world you call  home.  Do
tell us what type of crafting you enjoy working on and what type  of crafting
you would like to learn more about.

We have all types of crafters here so ask a question and I am sure someone
will have or find an answer for you.

We are always having beginners and advanced classes.  We do repeat  some of
the classes that have been done in the past.  So if there was a  class that
you heard or noticed on our website that has gone by, this is the  place to
ask if we might be doing another one.

Class recordings and patterns  are for students taking the class, so I  am
sorry past classes can be repeated, but the mentioned directions and
recordings are not available.