[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the 11th day of fund raising

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 21:15:12 UTC 2013

Denise,
Thank you for dish towel idea, and yes, I have your original suggestion, and
everyone who has submitted their wonderful ideas previously and that is what
meeting is basically about. The committee will be meeting to formalize how
we are going to submit these ideas to the board. Everyone who has taken
their time to submit an idea will be recognized for their ideas and I hope
to find a way to thank everyone for their input. There were some many great
ideas, as I said before, I am so glad I am not making these choices, but I
will state, everything will be considered and see how it can be worked for
the division. Please look for farther information but this will all end on
Wednesday, November 13 with the wrap of the 12 days of fund raising and then
I will be working to finalize my reports to the board with the committee
help and that will be presented aat the board meeting which I believe is the
first week in December. It will be then up to the board dto deciede as to
how the notice of fund raising will be handled, it might not be until the
first of the year. Your ideas for the bracelet and charm for it is set up
with your other ideas and I will be getting it together between the 12 and
the end of the month. I am sure everyone will be happy to have this over and
complete after this week. So keep watching for future information and thank
you for all your help and ideas.
Terry