[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Ericka, to email or phone

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 23:49:08 UTC 2013

Well said Cathy!  She has helped me so much this past year.  I was like you
when I first started.  I had only played around with a few crafts, but now I
am really getting to love crafting!  I have learned so much since joining.
And in the words of someone very special on our list..." the more I learn,
the more I want to learn" words by Cathy flesher
Jill