[Nfb-krafters-korner] new members to this list

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Nov 11 23:52:18 UTC 2013

Hello Deb and Others,

Welcome to the list.  My name is Denise Shaible and I live in Sacramento,
CA.  I really enjoy doing crafts and I know you'll enjoy it, too.  The only
thing is that there are so many interesting classes.  That's not a bad
thing, unless you're like me and do too much.  I'm sure you'll find crafts
to do and that you'll get any questions answered.

Deb, have you considered joining the Human Services Division of the NFB?
We're working on taking exams right now in our Policy and Laws Committee and
I know we can help you if you're having any problems taking those exams you
mentioned.  If you'd like more details, you can write me off list at:

denise.shaible at att.net

Regards,

Denise